I’ve been blogging since 2011. That seems like a long time to me. You?
Many people in business write nonfiction books so I thought that for today’s post I’d list what I consider to be among my best posts. Here they are:
- 14 Twitter Apps and Tools for Writers
- 12 Ways to Uncover Google Analytics Data
- 8 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Author Page
- How to Get Going with MailChimp and Email Marketing
- What Are the Trends in Publishing? Here Are 10 Mark Coker Identified
- Visual Marketing for Authors Plus 12 Image Creation Tools
- Books Lingering on Bookshelves? Try These 18 Marketing Tips
- Do Authors Need a Facebook Page?
- Book Marketing Tips from Industry Experts
- Pinterest Tips for Authors (Plus 57 Pinboard Ideas)
I hope you enjoy the above posts!
Frances Caballo is a social media strategist and manager and the author of six books on social media. Click here to schedule an appointment with her.
Interested in marketing a book you wrote? Visit Frances at SocialMediaJustforWriters.com.